All 5 art Reviews

With A Little Help With A Little Help

Very Cute Design, Great Job

These are really well done, I like how you were able to take a simple design, but make it unique. One thing, they would look better with a little more colour, but other than that, awesome job! Keep up the good work! :D

Deskbot Deskbot

Cool Beans Man!

This is pretty cool, I love seeing stuff done in Blender. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Check out the Blender website, you should upgrade your Blender version!

Woolybear777 responds:

I know I'm out of date now. I'm must not ready to commit to learning the new UI. :P

Bamboo Forest Bamboo Forest

Cool, but not much too it.

I understand this is almost all procedural. That being said, when you submit art it shouldn't be procedural, if it is leave it out of the art portal or name it "example name" test or something like that. It's a fairly simple scene, and isn't too creative.
I suggest adding more to it, maybe some insects or small animals, except that may involve more particle systems, if you make small mammals. These are merely suggestions, just try putting more effort next time!

Speed Blend 1 result Speed Blend 1 result

Cool Robot!

Love seeing things done in Blender! It's a fantastic program.

I recommend upgrading though, there's so much Blender has to offer since this was submitted. Blender is currently on version 2.57b I believe. It's a bit of a jump, but it's mostly layout changes you have to get used to.

Just one question, are the lights done with Blender, or with Gimp? And how?

oladitan responds:

Thanks you Robotronic94. I actually did the lights with gimp in this case. follow this
link to a thread where I have posted the UVs. http://www.polycount.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1372054&postcount=5595
i will pm you the link also.

Midna Midna

Awesome! 8/10

That's really good! Hope to see some more art!